Magna Mirrors – Holland
Magna Mirrors is a recognized global leader in the innovation and production of full mirror systems. Our expertise lies in product creation, design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of interior mirrors, exterior mirrors, actuators and door handles.
- Create additional production space to accommodate the ever-changing needs.
- A well designed phasing plan allowed Magna to maintain their regular schedule with no interruption to day-to-day operations.
- Coordinate the transition of equipment from one location to another and minimize any disruption to the overall production.
GDK has worked with Magna to understand and establish a list of needs and then worked to create design teams with those needs in mind. Primarily working through a design-build process, GDK brought together a design and construction team on each project that was experienced in the manufacturing type of construction and was able to transform the needs into a reality for Magna.
GDK was first invited to provide a proposal for an 84,000 sf addition and renovation to one of Magna’s existing facilities in Holland, MI. As a result of a very successful 1st project that was completed on time and came in under the original project budget, GDK has been hired to complete several additional medium to large scale projects that continue today.
- Interior office renovations
- Addition of cafeteria, locker rooms, and rest rooms
- Expansion of production facilities and associated services
- New parking lots and water feature
- Seamless connection between existing and new facilities
A new production floor, cafeteria, offices and parking lot for their Newaygo location.
Square Feet: 175,000 addition + 5,000sf interior renovation
Completion Date: September 2019
Grand Rapids Project
Square Feet: 104,430
Completion Date: Fall 2023
Contact Our Team to Talk About Your Project
Whether you know exactly what you need and are ready to get started, or you have questions about our services, our team is here to help.